CRM – Customer Relationship Management
ShawMan CRM comes with some of the great features and add-on applications, which includes loyalty engine to manage point or point less loyalty, Campaign manager, Customer Service, SMS API’s, Sweepstakes for customer communication and promotion management, Web services for online customer interaction, Gift voucher module and Loyalty Manager for online transaction, Data mining tools like Data warehouse.
- Customer Loyalty Programs: allows the creation and management of simultaneous and multiple Customer Loyalty Programs.
- Loyalty Supported: supports tier based Loyalty, Smart card / swipe card / barcode based loyalty and Card less loyalty. Parameters to specify different Upgrade / Downgrade / Renew / Expiry rules for each tier.
- SMS Interaction: balance and transaction details can be sent on SMS.
- Profile Management: captures detailed demographic profile for each customer. To expand the profile, variables and rules for accepting those variables can be defined on the fly through a build and deploy master model.
- Customer Segmentation can be defined (query based) which further can be used to introduce loyalty promotions enabling system one channel to bracket customers.
- Add on Card: allow spouse / associates to participate in the program for free or charge. Allows issue and use of temporary paper cards and duration of use. Multiple Add-Ons support for each Loyalty Program.
- Business rules: are parameter driven and can include policies such as:
- Redemption threshold lower limits for first use or every time use
- Number of free add on cards
- Amount required to purchase points
- Rule for gifting of cards of another program
- Purchase Amount require to become member
- Multiple promotions: can be defined for each Loyalty Program. These promotions can be defined on any of he following parameters:
- Different promotions for each participating M.E’s
- Different promotions for each outlets of participating M.E’s
- Promotion for Customer Birthday / Spouse Birthday / Anniversary
- Promotion for high spenders.
- Promotion on highest spend in particular bill.
- Promotion for particular period.
- Promotion for Settlement types.
- Promotion on each Item or group of items in single bill.
- Promotion based on customer segment
- Reward Gallery: Allows creation and management of Reward gallery. Rules for each reward defined in gallery. Logistics for complete reward management.
- Communication through email can be tracked for each communication made with Customer.
- CRM API’s (web services) enable CRM integration to third party websites.
PMS – ShawMan
CFM – ShawMan
KIOSK – ShawMan
VPOS – ShawMan
CFS – ShawMan
Smart card readers
Magnetic Swipe Cards
CFS – Customer Feedback System
- Integrated System: One system for logging in, service recovery, aggregation and reporting/analysis. CFS captures guest difficulties i.e. complaints, guest delights i.e. compliment and guest suggestions i.e. comments.
- Sharing vital information: Information is made accessible to everyone (unit/corporate).Feedback from all sources i.e. Frontline feedback, Executives, sales force, GSTS/RSTS, room comment card gets aggregated in one database.
- Structured Capture: Feedback is captured upto the minutest level of an attribute. Structured codification process, ensuring different levels of detail, based on requirement.
- Feedback Sources: Feedback can be captured from various sources like, Frontline Feedback, Comment Cards, Website, KIOSK, PDA, Email etc.
- Front Line Feedback: can be captured in specially designed option called as new case where details are escalated to the concern person (called as Action/information groups) to take necessary action on feedback given.
- Comment Cards: There are various kind of Comment Cards which can be configured in the system to capture the feedback from guest. These are:
- Online In-Room Comment Cards
- Offline or Manual In-Room Comment Cards
- RSTS – Restaurant Comment Cards
- CBSTS – Conference & Banquet Comment Cards
- Upload Comment cards through excel
- Online comment cards can be sent in multiple languages configured in the system.
- Questions, scores can be configured as per requirement in the system with different type of questions like, multiline textbox, textbox, radio button, checkboxes etc.
- Feedback form can be designed as per corporate requirement.
- Mail Statistics is available with all information on email sent, bounced back, auto-replies, actual replies etc.
- Website: Feedback can be captured in CFS online which could be submitted from your corporate website.
- KIOSK Machine:Feedback can be captured in CFS online which could be submitted from kiosk machine.
- PDA: Feedback can be captured in CFS online which could be submitted from PDA.
- External Communication: Once feedback is captured in CFS and escalated to concern person, confirmation or communication can be sent back to the guest via email, sms and log can be maintained.
- Weightage to the questions: weightage can be set to the questions and scores for further calculation of reports.
- Supports third Party interface: Linked to any third party PMS front office software, which is a primary requisite in the hospitality vertical for smoother function.
- Quick and cost effective: Feedback flows from origin to where it is required to go by using e-mail as a quick and cost effective transfer of feedback.
- User friendly: one screen format for everyone across the organization.
- Email engine: is used to send the mailers to the customers. The customer gets an e-mail with a link, which points to the feedback form in CFS system. On click of this, feedback form opens up and the customer can give the feedback online. Feedback gets submitted in CFS system which can be viewed at the same time from CFS site. MIS available.
- Feedback Forms in Multi-Languages: Feedback forms can be sent to the guest in different languages like, French, Germen, Italian, Spanish and Arabic etc.
- CFS Data Warehouse: Data mining can be done by the reports generated in CFS warehouse.
PMS – ShawMan
CRM – ShawMan
KIOSK – ShawMan