From recruitment to retirement, the entire gamut of managing human capital is supported by HRMS. It has excellent features in managing softer aspects like appraisal, training and recruitment – all of which are supported by powerful rules-based engines, which make the modules flexible and comprehensive.
The Knowledge Management module helps organisations create, re-use knowledge and harness its capabilities for building a knowledge workforce.
- Appraisal system based on 360 degree, captures KRA and shows the Gap
- Appraisal is linked to training module.
- The system administrator can configure all captions, questions and sections in Appraisals.
- Legends described are easily understandable in user-defined colors.
- Work Flow of appraisal forms can also be achieved through emails.
Identifies needs of the various categories of employees.
Training Calendar enables the user to keep track of all the Training programs, showing a graphical representation.
Web enabled Training Module, which is intuitive and easy to use.
Option of self-nomination by an employee, training attendance, training feedback submission and analysis report.
Exclusive module on Employee Action Plan
Maintains a data bank of candidates.
Module captures all details from the candidate application, recruitment procedure, interview status and final outcome.
Data bank of all existing employees is also maintained. The head hunting for a particular position can be done for external candidates or the employees.
- Submitting leave applications, viewing their status is completely integrated to the e-mail agent.
- Configuring security, rules, types of leave and holiday by the Administrator.
- Import of data from electronic attendance time tracker.
- Manager can view the Leave request Register where all the Employee leave request are shown.
- Detailed MIS of Employee Attendance.
Attendance Recording: Zicom
Payroll: ALIF, Abacus
Knowledge Management: ShawMan, eLive